The CM HP is the standard batch system waterless composting toilet for Australian domestic installations. It has been in development since 1992 and thousands of the have been sold all over Australia and New Zealand.
Advantages of the CM HP Waterless Composting Toilet:
- No odours
- No water tanks
- No pumps or valves
- No chemicals
- Small underfloor space requirements - the minimum height required to install the chamber beneath the bathroom floor is 800 mm
- Each chamber has 2 wheels, making it much easier to change full chambers
- There is a compost mixer which accelerates the compost process
- Minimum maintenance
- Unlimited capacity with the purchase of additional chambers
- Most importantly, it is the lowest priced family composting toilet in Australia
The CM HP is approved in all states and is Australian Standards 1546.2 certified.
The CM HP waterless composting toilets comes complete with everything required for installation, including porcelain pedestal and seat, except, for reasons of freight cost, the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which can be bought from your local hardware store for about $80.
Standard CM HP - 2 Waterless Composting Toilet Package:
- Conventional looking Porcelain pedestal/seat.
- 2 composting chambers (75 cm high x 80 cm diameter).
- Waste connecting chute (55 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation).
- Ventilation system includes 2 x 12 volt, 2 watt fans and transformer. Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual
|Price (incl. tax)||A$3,146.50|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$2,336.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$2,096.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.