While other composting toilets are limited in their capabilities, OGO™ has it all! We’re smaller, sleeker, modern, and leave a smaller footprint than the leading composting toilets. We make everyday life easier.
Advantages of the ogo™
- Dimensions: The toilet is 38cm deep by 40.6cm wide by 47cm tall. It weighs about 13kgs.
- Weight: It weighs about 13kgs.
- Quality: Made of high-quality polypropylene (PE). Ergonomically shaped seat.
- Operation and cleaning: After each use, the solids are mixed with fine coconut husk fibres. With the OGO™, all you have to do is press the button for the electric agitator, it couldn’t be more uncomplicated. For cleaning, all you need is Compost Toilet Cleaner Stimulant or a spray bottle with vinegar solution.
- Urine Bottle: Urine bottle holds just over 9 litres of liquid
- Emptying: Empty urine bottle as needed. The solid waste container has a capacity of up to 30 usages. Disposal as residual waste or on home compost (Must not be used as fertiliser for edible plants).
Did we mention it fits in those narrow spaces most portables won't go?
What's In The Box
- The OGO™ Toilet
- Mounting Screws
- Vent Hose – 1.5m Length
- 12V Power Cable
- Compost Toilet Cleaner Stimulant (Spray Bottle)
- Coir Peat Brick
All required parts are supplied, except:
- External exhaust air cover, as each application requires a different cover. Common are e.g. gill plates in various sizes (e.g. if you already have an old opening), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm diameter is sufficient.
- We would highly recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to prevent insects from entering the ventilation hose.
- Venting / hose: For some installation variants, longer hose lengths might be required. In these cases, we recommend extending the supplied hose with a commercially available HT pipe DN40. You can also use this pipe as a wall duct for the exhaust air. Cut it to the right length (wall thickness + 5 cm) and glue it in place. Even if it is not absolutely necessary with the OGO™, it is recommended to always install a flexible piece of hose towards the toilet so that it can be pulled off for possible maintenance work.
- Floor construction: Depending on the floor construction, you will need appropriate screws (4 pieces). Power connection: Ensure a 10A fuse and adequate cable thickness. If you want to operate the toilet on a 230 volt mains supply (house connection), this can be done with the help of a power supply unit. You will need a 12V 10A power supply unit with a 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm hollow plug, such as those used for monitors.
- Power connection: Ensure a 10A fuse and adequate cable thickness. If you want to operate the toilet on a 230 volt mains supply (house connection), this can be done with the help of a power supply unit. You will need a 12V 10A power supply unit with a 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm hollow plug, such as those used for monitors.