PVH Pits, Vaults and Holding tanks
PVH is a liquid additive containing inorganic and organic nutrients that are specifically engineered to stimulate facultative anaerobes (bacteria that breaks down waste). These nutrients create a thriving environment for the bacteria to breed and work actively digesting the waste and overcoming odour.
- Pit Toilets
- Boat & Mobile Home Holding Tanks
- Portable Camping toilets
- Grease Traps & Grey Water lines
- Composting Toilets
- Does not just mask odours - it eliminates them
- Liquifies solids and paper
- Cleans Pipes
- No perfumes, dyes or formaldehyde
- Easy to use - no chemicals to mix
- Will not contaminate ground water
- Unaffected by temperature
- Accelerates Composting Process
- 2,500 litre Holding Tank - 60ml with 1 litre of water each week
- Boat Holding Tanks: Add 100ml for every 5,000 litre of capacity after each pump out.
- Portable Toilets: 30ml will treat a 22litre Porta Potty, added only after each emptying
- Composting Toilets: 50ml of PVH mixed with 1 litre water poured down toilet weekly
- Grey Water Drains: 30ml mixed with 2 litres water flushed through drain, last thing at night for 3 nights then once each week.
|Price (incl. tax)||A$285.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$102.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$26.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.