Portable Toilet Treatment (PTT)
A highly concentrated product for eliminating odours and reducing solids in portable toilets, porta-potties etc. Used in both top & bottom tanks and contains a mild fragrance. Safe to handle and safe to dispose of down a septic system, pit toilet or composting toilet.
- Site Toilets
After emptying the portable toilet, add approx. 1 litre water charge to unit then add PTT as follows:
- Portable Toilets with cassettes up to 25L - use 25ml (can use 15ml in bottom cassette and 10ml in top holding tank)
- Portable Toilets, Waste Holding Tanks up to 160L - use 50ml
- Re-circulating Toilets with tank up to 160L - use 100ml
- 100% Environmentally safe and non-toxic
- The product contains no harmful chemicals, bacteria or enzymes.
- Same product is used in both top tank & bottom cassette.
- Cleans bowl, lubricates the seals and has a mild, pleasant fruity fragrance
- End product is safe to dispose in septic systems, pit toilets or waste drop points.
- PTT's effectiveness increases with any rise in temperature, ensuring odour control on hot, humid summer days.
- Highly concentrated using only 25ml per treatment (for most standard caravan applications).
- No fuss, single application, single product
- Cost effective at only 62cents per standard treatment!
|Price (incl. tax)||A$30.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$345.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$98.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.