The Classic 850 is the standard batch system waterless composting toilet for Australian domestic installations.
Advantages of the Classic 850 Waterless Composting Toilet:
- No odours
- No water tanks
- No pumps or valves
- No chemicals
- Small underfloor space requirements - the minimum height required to install the chamber beneath the bathroom floor is 800 mm
- Each chamber has 2 wheels, making it much easier to change full chambers
- Minimum maintenance
- Unlimited capacity with the purchase of additional chambers
- Most importantly, it is the lowest priced family composting toilet in Australia
The Classic 850 waterless composting toilets comes complete with everything required for installation, including fiberglass pedestal and seat, the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which can be bought from your local hardware store for about $80.
Standard Classic 850 - 2 Waterless Composting Toilet Package:
- Conventional looking Fiberglass pedestal/seat.
- 2 composting chambers (75 cm high x 80 cm diameter).
- Waste connecting chute (55 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation).
- Ventilation system includes 2 x 12 volt, 2 watt fans and transformer. Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual
|Price (incl. tax)||A$1,665.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.