The split system Classic 650 low profile toilet is designed for use where the underfloor clearance is an issue, the minimum clearance underfloor being 450mm. It is ideal for Tiny Houses & small scale intermittent use situations.
The small chambers make it unsuitable as the only toilet for full-time use for large families.
Advantages of the Classic 650 Waterless Composting Toilet
- No odours
- No water tanks
- No pumps or valves
- No chemicals
- Small underfloor space requirements - the minimum height required to install the chamber beneath the bathroom floor is 450 mm
- Minimum maintenance
- Capacity to purchase an additional chamber
The Classic 650 waterless composting toilet comes complete with everything required for installation, including porcelain pedestal and seat, except, the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which can be bought from your local hardware store for about $80.
The Classic 650 (2 Chambers Package):
- Porcelain pedestal & seat.
- 2 composting chambers.
- Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation)
- Ventilation system including a 12 volt fan and transformer
- Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual.
Capacity: 1-2 persons on a permanent basis
|Price (incl. tax)||A$1,395.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.