Classic 650 - Composting toilet for holiday and weekend use
The split system Classic 650 waterless toilet is a smaller version of the Classic 850. It is mainly used as a second toilet or in weekenders and small scale intermittent use work situations.
The smaller chambers make it unsuitable as the only toilet for full-time use by large families. Apart from the chamber size, the specifications are the same as for the Classic 850.
Advantages of the Classic 650 Waterless Composting Toilet:
- No odours
- No water tanks
- No pumps or valves
- No chemicals
- Small underfloor space requirements - the minimum height required to install the chamber beneath the bathroom floor is 650 mm
- Minimum maintenance
- Capacity to purchase an additional chamber
The Classic 650 is approved in Queensland and is Australian Standards 1546.2 certified.
The Classic range of waterless composting toilets is complete with everything required for installation, including pedestal and seat, except, for reasons of freight cost, the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which can be bought from your local hardware store for about $80.
The Classic 650 (2 Chambers Package):
- Conventional looking Pasadero pedestal/seat.
- 2 composting chambers
- Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation)
- Ventilation system including a 12 volt fan and transformer
- Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual.
Capacity: 1 people full-time use
The Classic 650 (3 Chambers Package):
Includes all components of the Classic 650 -2 but has 3 chambers.
Capacity: 2 people full-time use
|Price (incl. tax)||A$2,049.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$2,334.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.