Centrex 3000 A/F - Domestic & Small Commercial Composting Toilet
The Centrex 3000 A/F is a split system waterless toilet which combines the attractive contemporary looking Palisade pedestal with the advanced technology composting unit of Sun-Mar's patented Bio-drum.
As all gardeners will testify, there is no better way to compost than to tumble the compost pile. The tumbling process creates ideal composting conditions by ensuring that adequate air and moisture reach all parts of the pile as well as ensuring the even distribution of the added bulking agents to create the necessary ratio of carbon to nitrogen in the nitrogen rich pile for optimal performance.
Advantages of Centrex 3000 A/F
- No raking, shoveling or moving of chambers.
- Only have to remove a small tray some 3-4 times per year.
- Minimum height required to install the Centrex 2000 A/F waterless toilet beneath the bathroom floor is 1000 mm.
- No water tanks
- No pumps or valves
- No chemicals
- Simple installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Minimal waste
The Centrex 3000 A/F waterless toilet meets the requirements of the Queensland EPA and is approved in New South Wales, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Approval in other states is pending.
Included in the Centrex 3000 A/F package are:
- Palisade white pedestal and timber seat
- Composting chamber with Bio-drum
- Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your requirements)
- Ventilation system including 240 volt air fan and external vent pipes with diffuser
Capacity: 6-7 in full time use
We also offer the larger Centrex 3000 A/F with a capacity of 6-7 people.
This model is available with a 2 watt 12 or 24 volt fan in place of the 240 volt fan. If you require a 12 or 24 volt system please order a Centrex 3000 AF. If the 12/24 volt fan is not required (the toilets will self ventilate satisfactorily in intermittent use applications) a discount of $100 is applicable. 12/24 volt fans can be installed retrospectively.
For detailed specifications of each unit please click here
For further details and operating conditions please see the Sun-Mar web site at www.sun-mar.com
|Price (incl. tax)||A$3,980.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||A$4,230.00|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet.